There is a feeling, a new vibe we all enjoy every time while meeting new people. We all love wandering with amazing worldly guys and enhancing friendship at an extensive level with all of them.
Well, that’s simplistic these days because of an amazing software called WhatsApp. No matter which country your friend or a newbie lives in, it’s impossible if they don’t utilize the heavenly messaging service WhatsApp.
However, everything seems simplistic at first, but unfortunately, WhatsApp doesn’t include any option to send messages to those whose contact numbers we haven’t saved in the phone book. It sounds rude at first, as we don’t get enough time sometimes to save numbers and we hastily request to send important messages.
Those times, while in front of friends and saving numbers first in the phonebook would seem arrogant to you and that’s why we recommend using Latest WhatsApp Plus.
There are enormous MODs developed for WhatsApp yet, but WhatsApp Plus unusually transports a free privilege, where you can inscribe the contact number directly through the app interface and send messages without saving numbers to your phonebook.
Don’t worry, this app works on the exact servers you get on the official WhatsApp software, but additionally, developers have included some privileged scripts within them.
Currently, you can download and install WhatsApp Plus to your phone and enable this privilege merely by processing the below-listed simplistic steps. For making things seem simple, we’ve listed a video as well as text-described steps. Choose your favored type of understanding and enable this amazing feature today on WhatsApp!
All the steps shown within the above video are also harvested into the simplistic text steps we’ve listed below. You’re getting the exact procedure, but in a different way below; just go on from Step 1 to the last step and enjoy the simplicity of WhatsApp Plus.
- First of all, download and install WhatsApp Plus on your phone using this mere weblink.
- Later, verify your WhatsApp account by inscribing your contact number and required one-time passcode (OTP).
- Finally, restart WhatsApp Plus on your device and click the top-right corner three-dot options icon.
- Afterward, click the Message a Number tab listed on the three-dot options menu!
- Now, paste the number that your friend just told you.
- Ultimately, you’ve got two different messages, including Call and Message.
- Choose whichever you desire and enjoy the convenience sourced by WhatsApp Plus.
Now, you’re armed with an amazing feature to make most of your time secure and work smartly. You don’t need to save numbers on your phonebook for WhatsApping anymore.
All you need now is to choose WhatsApp Plus, press the Message a Number tab, and inscribe the WhatsApp number of the prospect to contact them hastily and merely. Sounds convenient, eh?
- What is WhatsApp Plus
- WhatsApp Plus Features
- Install WhatsApp Plus on PC
- Best WhatsApp Mods in 2022
- Change Emojis on WhatsApp Plus
- Download Status on WhatsApp Plus
- Customize WhatsApp Plus Like a Pro
- Hide Online Status on WhatsApp Plus
- Activate DND Mode on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Send Stickers on WhatsApp Plus
- Auto Reply Messages on WhatsApp Plus
- Install WhatsApp Plus Without Losing Chats
- Download and Install Themes on WhatsApp Plus
- Lock Specific Conversation on WhatsApp Plus
- Increase Image Sharing Limit on WhatsApp Plus
- Hide Media from Gallery on WhatsApp Plus
- Enable Always Online Feature on WhatsApp Plus
- Schedule Messages on WhatsApp Plus
- Increase Forward Limit up to 250 on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Use Anti Delete Feature on WhatsApp Plus
- Set Lock on WhatsApp Plus (Pattern, Fingerprint, PIN)
- Send Images in High Resolution using WhatsApp Plus
- Hide Blue Ticks, Second Tick, Typing on WhatsApp Plus
- Search and Send Web Images Directly from a Chat using WhatsApp Plus