Enabling the working mode and escaping the procrastination zone isn’t possible without turning off the internet these days. If our phone’s internet connection is the coolest one, and even if we need no great speed or any inquiry, our mind gets reflected every single time the smartphone pings for notification. In simple words, the major problem is with the notification pings, mostly with those WhatsApp notification messages which attract gazes.
It’s hard for everyone, basically impossible for most to get rid of WhatsApp’s gaze attraction. You must have seen that whenever that smartphone pings with your WhatsApp notification ringtone, your heartbeat gets to the rage. However, it’s a problematic thing, and if you want to eliminate it, all you need is an exceptional WhatsApp modification called WhatsApp Plus; the Plus version with some Plus privileges.
It’s a scripted version of the official WhatsApp, including all your dream features, such as customization, privacy add-ons, message scheduler, auto-reply, and currently we talk about DND Mode. You can evaluate this DND Mode as a Do Not Disturb mode developed only for WhatsApp Plus servers. If you’re conversely using the official WhatsApp app, you need to disable notifications, the internet, and so many complex settings for doing such a thing.
Nevertheless, the plus version of WhatsApp includes a free DND Mode which you can enable on a single tab at the homepage of the application and indirectly enable all of those settings at once. This DND Mode basically disables internet connection and notifications for its user interface, so that you won’t get a single ping about any of your upcoming messages. Additionally, your friends would see you offline at each point.
The above video was specially designed to make you sure of the actual process of enabling DND Mode on WhatsApp Plus. After following all those steps correctly, you’d find yourself with an amazing life without those annoying WhatsApp notification pings. Take a space from these pings ASAP by following the below text steps.
- Firstly, download and install the WhatsApp Plus APK version on your Android device.
- After a successful installation, you’d be required to verify your WhatsApp account using your number and one-time passcode.
- You must have successfully got verified, so restart WhatsApp Plus.
- Now, locate a Wi-Fi kind of icon on the topmost tab of the homepage interface. Click it!
- Finally, the app would ask you to enable the Airplane Mode of WhatsApp. Click Activate!
Gaze now at the magic of this exceptionally revised version of WhatsApp. You are currently having a good space with you, where you can work, enjoy, play, dream, and think without a single WhatsApp ping taking place on your mind to grab your complete attention. In just 5 steps, you can win your freedom from those WhatsApp pings forever. Are you ready to enjoy it?
Note – You can disable DND mode again anytime on WhatsApp Plus by using the exact process. This time, clicking that Wi-Fi kind of icon on the homepage would lead you to a Deactivate button. Click it and deactivate it whenever you need WhatsApp service again.
- What is WhatsApp Plus
- WhatsApp Plus Features
- Install WhatsApp Plus on PC
- Best WhatsApp Mods
- Change Emojis on WhatsApp Plus
- Download Status on WhatsApp Plus
- Customize WhatsApp Plus Like a Pro
- Hide Online Status on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Send Stickers on WhatsApp Plus
- Auto Reply Messages on WhatsApp Plus
- Install WhatsApp Plus Without Losing Chats
- Download and Install Themes on WhatsApp Plus
- Lock Specific Conversation on WhatsApp Plus
- Increase Image Sharing Limit on WhatsApp Plus
- Hide Media from Gallery on WhatsApp Plus
- Enable Always Online Feature on WhatsApp Plus
- Schedule Messages on WhatsApp Plus
- Increase Forward Limit up to 250 on WhatsApp Plus
- How to Use Anti Delete Feature on WhatsApp Plus
- Set Lock on WhatsApp Plus (Pattern, Fingerprint, PIN)
- Send Images in High Resolution using WhatsApp Plus
- Hide Blue Ticks, Second Tick, Typing on WhatsApp Plus
- Send Message without Saving Number on WhatsApp Plus
- Search and Send Web Images Directly from a Chat using WhatsApp Plus